The successful candidate will receive a comprehensive remuneration package, including competitive wage and company paid mobile phone. If you meet the requirements listed above and are interested in joining a reputable and established organization, please email your resume to [email protected]. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Planning daily route based on geography, customer needs, routes, etc.
- Driving delivery route safely, and adhering to all DOT regulations and procedures
- Completing all reporting and paperwork as required
- Loading and unloading delivery truck while adhering to safety regulations
- Completion of pre and post delivery inspections
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Valid Class 3 driver’s license with Air Brake Endorsement with minimum two years’ relevant driving experience in 26' box trucks.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to work 55-60 hours per week during peak times, including weekends
- Commitment to safety
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Experience working in an environment with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with computer technology
- Safe driver’s abstract
- Clean criminal background check